Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day

So today is April Fool's Day. I'm not sure if they even recognize this day in Belgium (I'll have to ask one of the locals eventually) but we have already had a few jokes within our little group of Americans here.
Nothing very interesting has really been happening lately. The weather is finally starting to warm up. We have had a lot of sunny days recently that are absolutely amazing. It's finally starting to act like spring around here and it reminds me so much of Carolina. This kind of weather is not something that any of us would have ever associated with Belgium up to this point.
Our second round of classes started recently, around the middle of March. I've just recently decided to drop my finance class because I just have too much on my plate right now. So I'm down to 15 hours. I absolutely love my law class though, it's so interesting!
I don't have much more traveling planned. I will be going to Italy twice in the middle of this month and I think that's it. I can't believe I only have one more month until I go home. This trip is flying by. I know it's going to be really weird to finally get home though.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your plate is full with the second round of classes. Gather impressions (and video and photos and interviews, etc.) on your classroom experiences - should make for an interesting presentation upon your return!

    ReplyDelete